On a week when I am very busy, yet nothing really has been accomplished I have been obsessed with little things. I hope you find yourselves with a midweek, 5 o’clock cocktail and a promise of Friday is only days away.
- Zoe and Alfie vlogs. When I am having a fairly anxious day watching these vlogs is very calming. Something about the positive, fun videos is just relaxing. Also, Zoe has anxiety and whenever my anxiety is terrible it is nice to know that I am not crazy, just having a moment.
- Mojitos are my favorite summertime cocktails. I love the freshness of the mint. Also, Joy The Baker has a Kiwi Mojito that is super good but i use Kiwi Berries when they are in season.Speaking of the kiwi berries, How Sweet It Is uses them in margaritas which gave me the idea to use them in ALL cocktails. HA.
- Trader Joe’s Blueberry Waffles are really good dry, buttered, with peanut butter and fruit, Breakfast or lunch; really anytime. They are made with real fruit and the unopened boxes smell up my deep freezer. In a good way.
- Covergirl TruBlend is so light weight but covers beautifully. I work in the kitchen of a restaurant for 6 to 12 hours a day and lasts pretty much all day; with help if primers and powders, of course.
- “Vice” by Miranda Lambert. I love her and her songs.
- At the end of this month I am going for a trip to Chicago to visit my step-dad’s awesome family and have been researching everything I need to eat, see and do.
- Stranger Things. Danny and I finished this last weekend(?) and we are still discussing it. We got everyone at work to see it, so that we can discuss it with them too.
- Danny and I started American Horror Story and I freaking love it.
- The olympics just started and I am trilled. Gymnastics is my fav! I thought this was so cool from the New York Times about Simone Biles. The Ryan Lochte is pretty cool too.
Tonight we are going out for sushi with a bunch of our friends and some new people! Have a good rest of your week!